With July 4th right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about how to make your weekend celebration extra special. With so many great ideas on the Internet, we wanted to share our design team’s top picks for crafts, recipes, and decorations with you!
Quick and Easy DIY Decorations:
1. Lauren loves that she can upcycle her surplus of jeans into denim placemats for a unique Americana place setting.
2. Need simple and festive centerpieces? Try some cute fireworks jars from Miss Martha that are super easy to put together.
3. Lindsey recommends these beautiful paper-crafted fireworks, which are perfect for indoor and outdoor celebrations.
4. Making festive paper lanterns is so fun that even your kids will want to help!
Delicious Treats for Your Table:
1. Stunning Fourth of July fruit pops are a healthy snack that everyone will love.
2. These colorful, patriotic Jello stars are Debbie’s annual favorite.
3. Joanna said that star-studded mini pies were a hit with her friends and family, and she can’t wait to make them again this year!
4. Festive cupcakes in jars are fabulous because they look really tasty, are easy to transport, and make great gifts for the party hostess.
Fun Crafts for the Whole Family:
1. Your kids are sure to enjoy super cute popper rockets. Amy can’t wait to try these with her niece!
2. Keep your kids entertained during the fireworks show with homemade star jars.
3. Alice made this beanbag toss game for her three boys and says that kids and adults both had a blast at their family bbq.
4. Stacey can’t wait to splatter paint “fireworks” onto shirts with her son for the big day. Check out this easy tutorial.
And of course, don’t forget to preserve your wonderful weekend memories in a 4th of July themed photobook from Mixbook!
Do you have a favorite family recipe or craft to do with your kids? We’d love to read about it in the comments below. Have a great holiday weekend!